Platelet Rich Plasma
Platelet rich Plasma is fast becoming a popular aesthetic method for reducing line lines and wrinkles, improving eye puffiness and dark circles, increasing collagen production and enhancing facial contouring.
What is Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)?
Platelets are a component of blood. When centrifuged, blood separates into various component layers. The layer concentrated with platelets, also known as platelet rich plasma, is removed and used for numerous aesthetic and medical procedures. The concentrated platelets contain growth factors, which have proven to be beneficial in various skin rejuvenation and aesthetic applications.
Why Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)?
- Derived from your own blood, it is safe to use.
- The treatment is performed using a sterile single-use device, preventing adulteration or contamination.
- This one step system has passed European regulations and obtained the CE mark of approval.
- The application of PRP is fast and performed within the medical practice or doctor's rooms.
- PRP treatments offer a cost-effective alternative to surgical procedures and are minimally invasive.
Benefits of Platelet Rich Plasma in the skin
- Enhances texture and tone
- Decreases the appearance of wrinkles and nasolabial folds Improves dark circles and puffiness around the eye
- Boosts skin rejuvenation
- Directly addresses signs of premature aging
How long does it last?
Results vary according to the individual and indications treated, yet studies indicate that results last up to 2 years.
PRP offers an alternative to other therapies. PRP procedures help restore and enhance skin regions that require volume, improves texture and tone considerably. The treatment will leave the patient looking rejuvenated.
Contact us for more info on Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) or for your nearest medical professional to assist with PRP professional treatments.